Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Hi I was in a car accident where the other driver was at fault. I was not extremely hurt and did not seek any rehabilitation, but I did go to the hospital. The car was totaled and their insurance company paid about 2000 shy of the total amount I owed for my car note. I didn’t have gap insurance, so I paid it. My question is if I should take them to court for anything else? My car note was almost paid off. I received my deductible money back and any copays for my medication.

Asked on 3/23/20, 2:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Kofsky The Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky

There are other factors to consider. I would welcome an opportunity to address these on the phone.


Joel Kofsky

Read more
Answered on 3/23/20, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania