Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Can I sue for suffering, emotional pain and financial hardship against beneficiaries of deceased, whom I was with for almost 20 years and lived together. Daughters were never here and one was not here when he passed. Count on one hand how many times they came to see him while I was with him. I can't deal with anything anymore. shaking, crying, headaches, not eating or sleeping and can't leave the house.

Asked on 4/01/17, 4:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kenny Thomas D. Kenny, Esquire

I would like to help you but there is not enough facts here to know if there is a case or not.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/17, 7:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania