Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

slip &fall on a business establishment ..... resulted in a fracture arm. What can be done?

Asked on 10/24/11, 12:23 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

Slip and falls are fact specific, but as a general rule, if it's a defect in the property that the owner knew or should have known about, and you were there for a business purpose, the landowner/manager may be held liable. Feel free to call me directly 267.639.3105, and make sure you see the doctor immediately for your injuries.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 12:30 pm
Richard Senker Senker Law Office

Why did you fall? If the property owner was negligent, you would want to hire an experienced personal injury atty (on a contingent fee basis) to represent you against the insurance company and to guide you through the medical treatment process so that you will be able to get fully compensated for everything you have endured and will endure. Before I can determine whether you need a lawyer or whether I could represent you, I'd need to talk with you for at least 15 minutes. Please feel free to call to discuss.

Richard Senker 610 279-1600

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 12:31 pm
Jeffrey Harlan Penneys Law Offices of Jeffrey H. Penneys, P.C.

This question begs many others: what did you fall on? any witnesses? were you aware of the condition upon which you fell? was it reported to the business establishment? what type of footwear did you have on? were you carrying anything? do you wear glasses? All of these questions need to be answered!

Jeffrey H. Penneys, Esq.

(215) 771-0430

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 12:31 pm
Tyler Therriault Donaghue & Labrum, LLP

You may have legal options to help you recover your medical expenses, lost wages and compensate you for pain and suffering. However, your question does not provide the information necessary to determine what your options are. What establishment? What caused you to slip (i.e. water, uneven flooring, inadequate lighting)? You need to contact an attorney to discuss the facts and circumstances of your fall. Please check us out at our website, or call us at 610-565-9120 to schedule a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 12:33 pm
Paul Stacom Law Offices of Paul J. Stacom

Please contact me with additional information. If your injury was due to negligence on the part of the business owner, you may be entitled to a recovery for medical bills and pain and suffering.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/11, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania