Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

My son & I were at a convenience store recently when he accidentally hit a bottle with his foot that was sitting on the floor. The bottle shattered and cut his ankle. The bottle was out of place just sitting on the floor. The cut was about. 1/2" long. We didn't think it was bad enough to take to ER for stitches. We were on the way back from vacation and still had a 3 hour ride till we got home. Once we got home, we cleaned the cut and placed bandages over it. Is there anything that can be done to get compensation from store?

Asked on 7/30/12, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

You may be able to file a lawsuit against the store. Your attorney would have to show that there was negligence on behalf of the store resulting in your son being injured. To give you a better understanding of what can be done, we would need to know more information about the case.

If you would like more information I can be reached at [email protected]

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq. |

[email protected] (Email) | (215) 564-1010 (24 Hour/Office Line) | (267) 265-4553 (Direct Line)

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102


Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 7:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania