Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

settling property following relationship term

my fiancee and i have separated. we have joint ownership in a weekend home and have a mortgage which we share. he has moved into the home and refuses to sell, buy me out or form a ''time share'' with me. how can this be resolved and what are my options? thank you so much. tonia

Asked on 1/08/07, 3:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc V. Taiani AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law

Re: settling property following relationship term

If this matter cannot be resolved in an amicable manner. You will need to petition the court to have the property partitioned. In other words you will need to sue your ex.

For more information please contact my office at 412.731.0865 or visit my website at My office offers 1/2 hour free initial consultations.


Marc V. Taiani, Esquire

AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, PC


Read more
Answered on 1/09/07, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania