Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

Civil Action Suit

An incident occurred at the end of jan of 2007 where I hit a lady while she was running across a four lane street. She told the police that I hitted her while running a red light. Since I didn't move the car when I came in contact with her (30 yds from the light), the police did not believe her and did not put that the report. My car insurance denied her claim and now she is naming me a civil action suit. What can I do about this? I am positive that this is a scam.

Asked on 10/08/07, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

Re: Civil Action Suit

Start by notifying your car insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/07, 8:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania