Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

I fell at work injuring my right shoulder and elbow...It was documented and I went to the ER...this happened the first of December...I was terminated one month later...I have increase pain and numbness in three of my fingers..I am unable to pick up anything with my hand without pain in my elbow...will workers comp cover this injury?

Asked on 2/09/13, 7:28 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Senker Senker Law Office

Your former emloyer's work comp insurance company should cover your work-related injury, but my guess is that they won't. If they don't, call me.

Richard Senker 610 279-1600

Read more
Answered on 2/09/13, 8:03 am

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call me to discuss your workers compensation claim and your options.


Read more
Answered on 2/09/13, 10:02 am
Terence Sean McGraw Warren & McGraw, LLC

If you were terminated due to your own fault, you may not qualify for wage replacement benefits. Terminatio has no effect on medical benefits. You should talk to a lawyer about the details so that more precise advice can be given. Feel free to call my cell at 610-213-0606.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/13, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania