Legal Question in Workers Comp in Puerto Rico

hello, i would like to know if someone scandalise your name can something be done????

Asked on 11/22/09, 11:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles Luis Antonio Marrero Aviles

Please be more specific on your question, so it can be answered.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Puerto Rico