Legal Question in Family Law in Rhode Island

I have a no contact court order against me, how long will it last?

Asked on 7/09/13, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Pearsall Law Office of Christopher A. Pearsall, Esquire

I am unable to answer to your question as it is posed. First, is it a Protection from Abuse Judgment issued by the Rhode Island Family Court? If so, can you please provide me with the case number. The case number should be on the documents you were served with and it should have an "A" in it. Once you respond to this question I should be able to answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Rhode Island