Legal Question in Family Law in Rhode Island

my mom never wwent in front of a judge when her rights were terminated can she get them back

Asked on 5/06/13, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Pearsall Law Office of Christopher A. Pearsall, Esquire

I'm sorry but there aren't enough facts to determine legally what the circumstances where at the time your mother's rights were terminated and whether she can get them back. I would have to know many (if not all) of the details surrounding the proceeding that was terminating your mother's rights before I could tell you the information you are looking for.

If you can provide substantially more details I might be able to be of assistance but I would need quite a bit of information.

I'm sorry. That is the best I can do without information.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Rhode Island