Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

I found out my boyfriend scammed me out of $30,000 what can I do about it?

Asked on 6/18/13, 5:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Call the local police.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina