Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

Who is responsible for handicapped and stop/directional signs enforcement in shopping malls?

Asked on 6/30/13, 9:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

"In shopping malls." Most likely it would be the mall itself. Unless the mall hired an outside agency or company for that purpose. You didn't ask about outside the mall. That would be basically the same answer, but depending on how the outside parking and driving areas are laid out, on mall or public property, it could also involve local law enforcement. There is very little information in your question to work from, so please don't depend very much on my response. Its just intended to help steer you in a direction which might help some. A lawyer really needs more information to properly assess your question.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina