Legal Question in Criminal Law in Tennessee

I am an ex prisoner from TPFW in Nashville. I would like to speak at the prison. How would I go about that.

Asked on 10/14/19, 6:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

My suggestion is for you to call directly to the warden at TPW and tell her of your request.

According to the state web site, she is Warden Gloria M. Gross.

3881 Stewarts Lane

Nashville, Tennessee 37243-0468

(615) 741-1255

Read more
Answered on 10/15/19, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Tennessee