Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

filing for divorce

i am currently living in TN, my husband is living in FL. we do not own any property together or have any children. where do i file for the divorce here in TN or FL?

Asked on 3/30/09, 7:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: filing for divorce

It depends on how long you have been here in Tennessee but you may be able to file in Tennessee since you do not have any children. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/09, 7:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee