Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Tennessee

My mother and her 2 siblings (one is deceased) are listed as the owners on a deed of 80 acres of land in Union County, Tennessee. My mother has paid ALL taxes in full since my grandmothers death in 2009. Those listed on the deed can not agree to sub division terms, nor property lines. What course of action should we follow?

Asked on 8/07/13, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Barney Barney Law Firm

She probably needs to file a lawsuit with the Chancery Court seeking to partition the property. The Court will decide the issue.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Tennessee