Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Tennessee

How do you have a person removed from a deed on a single family home in Tennessee

Asked on 6/23/13, 5:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Barney Barney Law Firm

You need to have that person execute a deed transferring their interest in the property to the other owner(s) and record it with the register of deeds.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Tennessee