Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

My biological uncle died intestate. I was adopted by a family member. My bio sibling said I’m not entitle to the estate in TN. Can I make a claim?

Asked on 7/17/23, 4:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

There's not enough information to answer the question.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/23, 5:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee