Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

My minor son was in a minor auto accident almost 2 years ago and hurt his back. The insurance company does not want to settle to an agreeable dollar amount. What can i do?

Asked on 12/26/12, 8:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Based on what you have written, there are a few items which would require clarification. First, when you say your "minor son" how old is your son? Second, was your son driving the vehicle or a passenger in the vehicle? Third, explain in detail the back injury? Fourth, what medical treatment did your minor son seek after the accident? Fifth, what amount of settlement is the insurance company wanting to settle for? Sixth, what amount of settlement is your minor son wanting to settle for? These are just some of the questions which would require answer to prior to providing you with a more clear direction other than you need to file a civil law suit.

You should consider retaining a law firm to assist you with protecting your son rights and interests. You may visit for more information regarding auto accidents.

The above response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an on-going duty to respond to questions. Additionally, the response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/12, 5:46 am

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

Hire a lawyer immediately. Please let me know if I can help. I handle auto accidents throughout Texas.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/12, 6:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas