Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

what happens when someone violates defferd adjudication three times? whats the best outcome i can hope for?

Asked on 10/24/12, 5:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Based on what you have written and without more specific details, generally violating a term(s) of your deferred adjudication will result in the DA's office filing a motion to adjudicate and you appearing before the Court to answer the motion to adjudicate. What where the prior issues which you violated your deferred? What is the current issue of violation? You should consider at least meeting and consulting with a local law firm to assist you with this matter. You may view more information on deferred adjudications and motions to adjudicate at or contact one of our attorneys to discus your specific concerns.

The above response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an on-going duty to respond to questions. Additionally, the response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/12, 6:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas