Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

Can I repossess a car for non-payment if the person I gave it to, and myself, have signed the back of the title?

Asked on 3/04/14, 4:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Only if you took a lien on the car (and properly recorded the lien).

Read more
Answered on 3/05/14, 12:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas