Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

If I signed papers for a new car and the amount I was quoted was not the amount on the contract (but I did not notice when I signed) can I return the car if I do so before 30 days?

Asked on 9/12/10, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

Try it. They will probably charge you mileage, so get ready. Read your contract to see what your rights are in taking it back. Write a letter before you go, mail it CM RRR telling them you are invoking that provision.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas