Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

Can a police officier Legal Advise someone to rent out your homestead? Who is responsible for county keeping court records updated in the county records? DEFINE SOUND ADVICE?

Asked on 3/15/15, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

These questions don't entirely make sense. Perhaps you could repost with more information.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/15, 10:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas