Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Texas

Promissory note

I have a note aginst a person of $15,000. On the note he agree to pay 500 a month starting on october 2006. So far He has not paid anything...

I call him and he does not care..

What can i do to collect it?


Asked on 5/09/07, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Regina Mullen Legal Data Services, PLC

Re: Promissory note

You can take him to court and try to get the court to force him to pay or give you access to his income/assets.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/07, 4:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Texas