Legal Question in Technology Law in Texas

a guy came to my house and bought a computer. he went out to his car and said that the harddrive was broken. i had put the harddrive in the night before and it was fine. he asked for his money back and i refused. He wanted the cops to come out, so i called them. They asked him to leave the property and he did. he said he was gonna sew me early in the argument. can he or cant he ? and if he can what can he get if he wins or can we just give him back his money and drop his case ?

Asked on 2/15/11, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, he can sue you. Whether or not he will get a judgment is another question.

If you decide to give him back his money, get him to sign a release. If he won't sign it, don't give him the refund.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/11, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Texas