Legal Question in Technology Law in Texas

harassing blogs on myspace even talks about minors

A women posted a blog on myspace about something my teenage daughter had done months prior, she did not put her name in it but put my first name in it. I have no conection to this women and have not given her any reason to try and hurt me or my child. Myspace has shut her page down many times for the things she writes about people, but so far nothing else has been done to stop her, she mostly writes about other adults but has wrote things about other kids. Is there anything that can be done, she will continue to harass people. myspace has unknownly told her the rules to not get into trouble (not using full names). She's even posted a 19 yr old girl who has 2 children address and was told to take it off so now she says she will give it out to anyone who wants it. There's has to be some law that can help.

Asked on 3/10/09, 12:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: harassing blogs on myspace even talks about minors

You can report her to your local DA and police. They might do something. You can also sue her.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/09, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Texas