Legal Question in Construction Law in Texas

Attorneys Only: Answer this Question

My attorney will not return my phone calls

I hired an attorney to represent me in a civil matter. I paid him $1500.00 and have had some paperwork mailed to me regarding my case. I have called my attorney to follow up on my case. He will not return my calls.

Asked on 9/28/11, 11:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Write him a letter. Ask him to call you.

Tell him that if you don't hear from by noon on , he's fired.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/11, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Texas