Legal Question in Construction Law in Texas

Hello I worked 3 nights for a subcontractor that cleans bathroom floors for several wall-mart stores and he subs to them and I havent got payed for the work I did what can I do?

Asked on 5/12/10, 7:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue him in small claims court. The filing fee is around $100.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/10, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Texas