Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

corporation terminated me, but is continuing to use my picture and previous title in newsletter to prospects and customers... do i have legal recourse?

Asked on 1/16/13, 2:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Write to them (paper letter, not an email) and demand that they stop. Tell them that if they continue to use your image, you will publish your real opinions about them and their business.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/13, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas