Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

Can I file a suit against a debt buyer for filing a suit and obtaining an abstract of judgment due to the suit filed 4yrs after statue of limitations ran out in Texas?

Asked on 1/25/13, 7:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

No. Your remedy is to raise the defense of limitations when you get sued.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/13, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas