Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

haved been served for amount owed on repossed vehicle....should i contact plaintiff law frim to try and negotiate a settlement prior to court summons

Asked on 12/08/12, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

If you have been "served"...that is a court write the Court and deny the claim..

Read more
Answered on 12/10/12, 7:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas