Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I paid a company online with electronic check in August. It was a one time payment. I never agreed to monthly electronic payments. In sept. I paid them from a differant account on the 13th.On the 16th I got a letter saying I was overdrawn from the first bank because the company took out another payment and my bank paid it.Now each one says it is the others fault.But I never agreed to or checked anything saying they could debit my account monthly. Thanks, Theresa

Asked on 9/22/10, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

Write to bank and demand they credit account since there was no "check" authorizing febit to account. Send it to both CM RRR. Then file in small claims court if they persist. Go by bank and talk to officer and get explanation on why they charged your account, firist.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/10, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas