Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

plea bargain reopened

Is it possible to reopen a case after plea even after almost 13 years? And even after someone has finished serving their time? Also is there a way to have the charges dropped down to a lower degree?

Asked on 12/07/05, 6:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald R. Yoakum The Practice of Gerald R. Yoakum, P.C. A Full Service Law Firm

Re: plea bargain reopened

No, unless you get the govenor to pardon you then you could expunge the charges.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/05, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas