Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My son had a another young man urinate in a bottle and poor it on him at a sleep over . Is there anyway I could press charges??

Asked on 5/06/13, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Your son can file charges; you cannot.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas