Legal Question in Education Law in Texas

If a school owes you tip money, and they ban you from returning can they keep your money.

My daughter went to school to become a message therapist, they owe her $245.00, and know because of something posted on facebook, and not by her, they will not pay her the money owed for tips she received while doing messages.

Is that legal, it sounds like theft of services to me.

How should we handle this?

Asked on 6/29/10, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can sue them in small claims court, but the filing fee is around $100.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/10, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Texas