Legal Question in Elder Law in Texas

what is the best paid legal advice and legal form service that will hold up to being contested?

Asked on 3/20/12, 3:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

The best "paid legal advice" is a licensed lawyer.

Save money somewhere else - groceries, vacations, etc.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/12, 9:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Texas