Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Texas

if there exists a contract/acct in my fathers name, may i cancel that contract w/o problems? the contract is wit DIRECTTV.

Asked on 7/03/11, 6:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

How can YOU cancel somebody else's contract? This doesn't make sense.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/11, 7:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Texas