Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Do I need an attorney in Texas to relinquish my parental rights

Asked on 8/27/13, 1:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

You should consult with a lawyer because it isn't like you can just walk away from financial responsibility if that is what you are thinking.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas