Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Child Support

I am the custodial parent and live in Texas and the non custodial parent lives in Florida, I am going through the proper channels but still having a hard time getting child support. Would it be beneficial for me to get an attorney and if so, would I need a Texas lawyer or a Florida lawyer. Child support order was in 1991 and he is now 30,000 in the rears.

Asked on 12/06/07, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: Child Support

Sometimes the "channels" can take a long time. Your attorney will charge for his services. You can wait for the channels or you can pay to get more timely service. If you want to discuss this further, contact me by email.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/07, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas