Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My name is richar i was 16 years old and had a child with my at the time 27 year old babysitter how do i go about geting her charged with sex with a minor and gain custady of my son

Asked on 2/18/14, 12:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Based on what you have written, you have two different matters - a potential criminal issue and a potential family law issues. You should contact a law firm and make an initial consultation with the law firm's attoney(s). Once the law firm's attorney has spoke to you regarding more specific details, a more detailed strategy can be discussed about your specific situation. The above response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an on-going duty to respond to questions. Additionally, the response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/14, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas