Legal Question in Medical Leave in Texas

My Mom and Grandma purchased a trailer house together and my sister put up property. If something happens to my Grandma, how can I stop her children from getting my the trailer that her and my Mom has paid for all these years? Is there a legal document that I can have my Grandma sign to ensure that my Mom keeps the trailer?

Asked on 5/18/10, 5:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Have Grandma make a will that leaves everything to your Mom.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/10, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in Texas