Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

If my dad has been the provider for my sisters and hes currently facing deportation for an assault can his daughters help him by saying they need him here?

Asked on 8/08/11, 8:47 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

Yes. Your dad may be eligible for Cancellation of Removal. Contact our office at 214-741-1700 for help.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/11, 11:19 am

Any of the children may be able to help him but you need to consult experience Immigration Attorney with details of the assault conviction, the ages and status of all the children, status, manner of his entry into this country and how long he has being in this country. You must act fast. Your dad may be eligible for bond, if that is the only conviction and if it is not a felony conviction. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/11, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas