Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

Is there any way to keep husband in usa who came here on a vwp and we got married?

Asked on 4/29/19, 8:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

There is a way to seek an Adjustment of Status. Please feel free to contact our firm for details.



Read more
Answered on 4/29/19, 9:00 am
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If your spouse entered on a visa waiver & you are a U.S. citizen, then he may still be eligible to adjust, despite an overstay. However, his particular set of circumstances is far too complex for a general, free forum such as this. I recommend that you contact an experienced & reputable immigration attorney to discuss his case. You can also find some general information at:

Good Luck!!

Read more
Answered on 4/29/19, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas