Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

can a mexican citizen with a visitor visa, in jail charged with illegal possession of ammunition, ever obtain a us resident status?

Asked on 7/01/11, 9:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

That would depend on what he is eventually charged with. For a free consultation, please contact my office at 904-576-2581 or email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/02/11, 5:31 pm

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

If the individual is married to a US citizen, then adjustment of status is an option.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC


Dallas, TX

Read more
Answered on 7/04/11, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas