Legal Question in International Law in Texas

I was held in a county detention center for 2 days on a "violation of an order of protection" which later was found that I did not violate. I have a court document stating that it was not violated. Can I go after the city for being held for 2 days against my will?

Asked on 4/08/13, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn


Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 4:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Texas