Legal Question in Investment Law in Texas

My father, who is 75yrs old, had a significant amount of money invested with a company that has filed bankruptcy. This was the majority of my fathers retirement income and It has had a significant impact on his life. He is represented by the Bankruptcy Administration, but does he need his own lawyer? If so I would like to know what type of attorney best handles this type of situation and how to go about finding an attorney. We live in a small community just north of Houston, TX.


Asked on 10/28/11, 10:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, he needs his own lawyer.

Go into google and use this search specification: "bankruptcy lawyer creditor houston."

Read more
Answered on 10/29/11, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Texas