Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

Can I drug test an adolescent who is not my child but living with me?

Asked on 10/24/13, 6:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Why not? If you are providing support, you can request the test. They can refuse and then suffer your consequences.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas