Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Texas

What legal resource do I have if my landlord cancels my cable tv, when it is part of my lease. The apartment has changed owners and they say that they do not need to honor my lease because it was made with the old owners.

Asked on 4/26/10, 6:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna

The new Landord's statements are probably not legally correct, depending on the exact language in your lease agreement.

You should contact a local tenant's attorney regarding this issue.

I am an Austin Accident Attorney and rarely handle landlord-tenant issues. You should contact an attorney who focuses on this type of law for more information.

Good Luck!

Read more
Answered on 5/05/10, 4:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Texas