Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Texas

My son has schizophrenia and he's been destroying my house. How can I evict him?

Asked on 1/16/14, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

How old is he? If he's an adult, you can go through the Justice Court - you can do it yourself, or a lawyer won't charge you more than $750 - your JP is probably the one located at 140 N. Garlad Ave. (in Garland).

In the meantime, do you have any large ugly relatives who can move in with you for a few weeks? To give you some protection from this schizophrenic?

Read more
Answered on 1/17/14, 9:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Texas