Legal Question in Mediation in Texas

If a woman's husband dies and leaves his estate to her, what must she do to get her step-daughter to move off her property?

Asked on 4/11/13, 5:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

1. Probate the will.

2. Send a "get out" letter to the stepdaughter.

3. File a "forcible entry and detainer" action with the Justice Court.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 4:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Texas