Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

i have custody of my children does my exwife have any rights to my retirement pay?

Asked on 11/09/11, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Read your divorce decree and see what it says about your retirement pay.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/11, 1:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas